This policy is intended to provide information about how Penfold Verrall Limited will process personal data we collect about you and which you provided to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand why data is being collected and what we do with that data.
Anyone who works for, or acts on behalf of Penfold Verrall Limited including staff and service providers should be aware of our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the United Kingdom as a data controller (Registration number Z6720216). We are committed to protecting individuals’ personal information which is disclosed to or collected by Penfold Verrall Ltd.
- Your data will be held securely and will only be accessible by staff, contractors and other third parties who are required to do so and have a business need to know.
Who we share your information with:
- We will only provide personal information needed in order to perform the services we request, and we will require that this information is protected appropriately and not used for any other purpose.
- We will share your personal data with third parties service providers.
- Professional advisory services, administration services and banking services.
- We will share your personal data with third parties where we are required by law (i.e. HMRC, HSE)
How do we collect information from you:
We may collect our personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- Information that we collect from you directly when you contact our local office.
- Writing to our postal address.
- Information that you provide by filling in the on-line employment application form on our website penfoldverrall.co.uk
- Information that we collect about you from other commercially available sources (such as credit reference agencies).
- A cookie is a small text file which is sent from the website to your computer. It contains information about you a user on the website (including your IP address), to personalise your experience.
- Social Media platforms, such as which pages are most visited (or of interest) or how many people are visiting or “liking” us on platforms such as Facebook.
Which personal data do we collect:
The personal data we collect may include:
For customers and suppliers:
- Company name, contact information, such as your name, job title, postal address, home address, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number. Fax number and email address.
Supplier payment data
- Such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention: bank account numbers and sort codes and other related billing information.
Customer receipt data:
- Credit/debit card numbers which are immediately destroyed after use.
For employees and sub-contractors:
- Personal details – including Name, title, phone number, address, e-mail address, birth date, gender.
- Next of kin details, contracts and HR Notes and letters.
- Training Qualifications / history and site inductions.
- ID reference your right to work in the UK.
- Payment details – to include NI no., UTR no, Bank Details, Payments made.
- Insurances, Quotes and Invoices / Credit Notes.
What does Penfold Verrall use this information for:
We only use personal data where necessary, so while we may use personal data for any of the following reasons, it’s unlikely all of the below will be relevant for you.
We use personal data for the following reasons:
- Providing you with information
- Improving our services and responding to feedback requests
- Responding to your queries
How long does Penfold Verrall keep my data for:
We keep records for as long as required in accordance with legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will dispose it in a secure manner.
How do I know what personal data Penfold Verrall has about me:
Just ask! Under data protection legislation, you can request a copy of personal information we hold about you at any time. If you find any inaccuracies, we are obliged to correct that. Please do remember though, that we are under an obligation to keep personal data secure, so please understand if we require reasonable proof of ID.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us at our head office: Penfold Verrall Ltd, The Haulage Yard, Dial Post, West Sussex RH13 8NY: Tel no: 01403 710836, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of these rights and you will be directed to the correct department regarding any enquiries.
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office on tel no: 0303 1231113 Or web site: https://ico.org.uk